sâmbătă, 9 ianuarie 2010

Monochrome



Monochrome
By Afloarei Daniel ( me, d'oh;)) )

The unseen vision of serenity
Lost his color, lost his sense
Dual souls trapped in one
Black and white, yen and yang
In this world of vainly measures
I am a god of desperation closures

Darkness drapes my soul

Calms me down, my insanity
Voices screaming, monochrome dreaming
See the world's end on his way
No one to blame
Pain still doesn't hurt
Make this colorless end short


Negativity pulls me back

So untouched by the flames of happiness
So many things cause distress
The wind blows out the rust
It turns into black
Covers the eye so hard
Fight it back, can’t see the light
What the hell is wrong with me?
Funeral is what has left...

Un comentariu:

  1. deja o cant :)) ma gandesc la o melodie :-? app mai da si tu un semn de viatsa om ! :)) :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere