sâmbătă, 9 ianuarie 2010

I can’t run anymore


I can’t run anymore


This shit is been going on for too long. It is time to put it an end. For all my life I tried to hide myself from me. But my heart tells me smth is missing. I came believe that if you hide from yourself it is like running in circles. I know I am not a bad person, maybe I’m a jerk, ugly but I’m also smart and talented. My only strength is music and maybe I will not become a famous musician but I know I will be a good one (if I quit smoking) or at least I’ll dye trying. My family doesn’t believe in me but other people do. First, I have to get to know myself. I have to find the reason why I cry without being unhappy why I laugh when I’m sad (or why I talk alone).

2 comentarii:

  1. x. you cry without being unhappy becouse,somewhere, in your heart, it is something missing even you realise it or not.
    x. you laugh when you're sad becouse in your heart you still hope you'll be better as soon as possible.
    x. you talk alone becouse you need to talk with someone even if that someone is you. or maybe you wait an answer from somewhere in your heart? maybe you hope there's someone who'll tell you a good thing or so.
    or maybe those are the reasons I cry when i'm not unhappy, I laugh when i'm sad or I talk alone...
    or maybe we're soulmates again and we have the same reasons :>

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. try to find your self. just close your eyes and you'll see the real you . And if you need a friend i'm here for you :] [ and yes you are very talented i don't just think this i am sure ] Follow your deam! :]

    RăspundețiȘtergere