duminică, 15 martie 2009

Not now, not this time…


I know I made some mistakes in my life. But ever since I met you, my life has changed and I’m not ready to let it go. Not for this stupid reason that we came out with, not this time.

Last time when I did such a stupid thing I ended up full of resentments, crying on my knees. Every time you haunted my mind I tried to kill this pain using cigarettes and chocolate [oh God I gained 3 kg=))]. I know it sounds silly but I love you with all my heart, you were [are?] my best fried, and we had such a good time together (remember?). We fight, we say dirty things to each other, I wished your death [I wasn’t serious, you know?], you wanted to kick my ass, but in the end we said we’re sorry and everything came back to normal.

What kind of friendship is this? We have to make sacrifice, we have to ignore the small mistakes or else … God knows if I can handle it anymore [or you, your big heart….]. Anyway, you marked my life like no one, you made me cry, scream, but what really matters is that you were always next to me, you made me laugh and gave me you shoulder every time I felt like I was about to cry the hell out of me :P

3 comentarii: